About SBES, Inc.
OUR MISSION: As partners with educational agencies, SBES, Inc. provides exemplary school-based vision related services, founded on evidence-based practices, for students from birth to age 22.
OUR VISION: In partnership with school communities, SBES, Inc. sees a future where all children, especially those with visual impairments, are educated in accessible and inclusive settings.
SBES, Inc. is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Orientation & Mobility Specialists
- Independent Specialists (VI Paraeducators with braille)
- Interveners (Specialists who work one-on-one with deaf/blind students)
- Braille & Large Print Material Production
- LaTeX Tutoring/Transcription Services
- VI Technology Rental
- Teacher Mentoring
- Professional Development Workshops
- Accessibility Consulting
- 3-Day Intensives focusing on Expanded Core Curriculum for VI Students
- Independent Evaluations
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
7483 Dornoch Ct.
Gilroy, CA 95020
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5PM